- Wondering what Freemasonry is all about;
- Asking what is a Freemason;
- Thinking how can I become a Freemason;
- Searching for that missing something in life;
- Looking for something enjoyable which will help your personal development;
- Interested in making a real contribution to society?
Would you like to:
- Learn more about Freemasonry and what we do;
- Find out how to join the Freemasons in Warwickshire;
- Make a journey of self discovery;
- Join a new Lodge, based in Birmingham, West Midlands;
- Spend quality time with happy and supportive friends;
- Make friends in one of the oldest fraternal fellowships?
If you are looking for answers to these and other questions, then you have come to the right place. If you have come to our site looking for a place to make new friends, you will not find a happier home to join than the Lodge of Happiness: a Lodge dedicated to ‘making good men better‘; a Lodge committed to Freemasonry of the highest standard and in a friendly, supportive environment.
In the following pages you will find information on: